A building’s façade is a reflection of its unique character and quality for the entire world to see. At the same time, it is the protective membrane between its internal and external environments. With this dual function, the façade is perhaps the single most important component of the building design.
INOCLAD is a contractor with the main focus on sophisticated facades. Our team consists of civil engineers, technicians, and 3D Designers who strive to deliver future-oriented building structures by turning any architect’s vision into reality.
At INOCLAD, we push the engineering possibilities to the limit. Working closely together with our clients and architects, we realize groundbreaking facade projects all over the world by developing tailor-made and innovative concepts.
- development of complex building envelopes
- 2D and 3D design
- structural analysis
- manufacturing and assembly planning
2D: AutoCAD, Athena
3D: Rhino, Grasshopper, VB.NET, Solidworks
- development of state-of-the-art surveying procedures
- 3D survey within the manufacturing process
- 3D site measurements
- target vs actual comparison
- 3D measurement model
- coordination throughout the whole construction process e.g. Design, Health & Safety Management, Quality Management, Logistics etc.
- site program
- installation concepts
- risk assessments
Mock-Ups and samples
- development of mock-ups
- weather tests
- tension analysis
- surface tests
In coordination with leading testing institutes such as IFT Rosenheim, IFO, Wintech etc.
- 8,000 SQM manufacturing facilities in Ilshofen, south Germany
- additional on-site manufacturing facilities when necessary (e.g. 2,000 SQM manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia during the process of the KACWC Project)
laser cutting machines
bending machines 170t/130t for sheet metal up to 12mm thickness, and 7m length
welding machines for aluminium
welding machines for steel and stainless steel
profile bending machines
- development of installation concepts as per the project requirements
- development of special machinery as per the project demand
- development of logistical concepts
- risk assessments